About Me

My photo
Jesus is greater than everything.

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Month

Some months go fast. Some months go slow. Some months are of the type of months that are comprised of individual days that seem to never end, but collectively, the month as a completed entity, flies by. 

This past month was like that.

Like most things in life: hard, but so good.

There are things I'd like to relive every moment of forever. I can't say that of many of the situations in the last thirty days.

However, as I mentioned in a recent post, I've never been so uplifted by the hand of my God who carries me through the wilderness, in the same kind of way that a father carries his son up to bed after a late-night car ride. The moments when I realize that are the ones I would like to relive forever.

Here are a few lyrics from a song that has proven true time after time in this man's (my) experience.

---

Defender of this heart
You loved me from the start, You never change
Through the highs and lows
As seasons come and go, You never fail
Day after day, Your love will remain
Faithful and true, You are good


When troubles come my way
You guide and You sustain, lead me I pray
Forever You will be the Great Eternal King
Now and always


You are God with us
You're victorious
You are strong and mighty to save
For Your word stands true
There is none like You
And when all else fades You remain


---


He is my hope.

I love Him.


.DSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment