About Me

My photo
Jesus is greater than everything.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The End of The Beginning of The Beginning

jehovahgiveslife.blogspot.com.

I began this blog project in October of 2010, when my roommate Dan Stanley told me how much he loved blogging. So I tried it out. It was a good idea.

I cringe looking at those first posts, but then again I realize how much they are a testimony to the grace of God in taking me from utter foolishness to hopefully less-than-utter foolishness. I'm sure that in three years, I'll be looking at these current posts in the same way. I have so appreciated all of the feedback, comments, "likes," and retweets, and I hope that it keeps on keeping on!

...just at a new URL.

I say that this is the end of the beginning of the beginning because this blog site was the beginning of the beginning of the beginning of my writing career. Because I've been at it for a few years, I can't say I am still at the beginning of the beginning of the beginning. Now that I am closing this chapter, it only seems right to say that I am at the end of the beginning of the beginning.

I hope that makes sense. 

But it doesn't have to.

That's why I have a new site.

Check it out.

http://jdavidskinner.net/2013/04/02/new-beginnings/

He is my hope. Please make Him yours.

.DSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment