About Me

My photo
Jesus is greater than everything.

Friday, June 1, 2012

31512

When the lights go out and the dark is near
What's left shining is a silver sphere
Makes the grass glow white like the snowy morn
As the stars collide in an infinite orb

The clear night sky surrounds my home
Gives a feeling that I can't be alone
Such a beautiful scene, I can't begin to describe
It engulfs my soul, it's too much for my eyes

Such creation is art from the master's pen
It's easy for him by I wish I knew when
My spirit will rest in safety and peace
Like the star in the sky or the moon in the trees

I know he's here with me, but how soon I forget
That the maker of heaven is still my best friend
He's all that I have, there's nothing of mine
That compares to his beauty, even my best won't last

I see traveling moons and a cream galaxy
I fight to remember that he's crazy for me

No comments:

Post a Comment