About Me

My photo
Jesus is greater than everything.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Blogging.. We'll See

If anyone would have told me a month ago that I would have started a Web Log, I would not have believed them for a second. Ever since I can remember, I have poked fun at bloggers and the frightfully doltish topics about which they so often write. I've seen blogging as a way for anonymous battles between insecure but opinionated internet users that have no other way to release their anger and pent-up frustration at life, the world, and God.

Now it is possible that as I associate myself with this new demographic of internet-based socializing users, I could become a part of those for whom, on the whole, I find such an ardent distaste. However, my aim is not to engage in petty squabbles over trivial issues, but the sole purpose of this blog is to magnify the name of YHWH, the Creator, Sustainer, Ruler, and Redeemer of the universe.

I hope that my posts, while they may lack a certain eloquence, promote the glory and supremacy of the One who has given me a new life and purpose in a world filled with sin and depravity. I am inexpressibly  grateful for the boundless mercy He has shown me through his calling and election. I find no joy but in proclaiming the name of the One who has saved me from the pits of hell and given me a new and eternal life with Him forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment